WP Dev Camp
The Dev Camp for WordPress course, taught by Benjamin Bradley is an exclusive in-depth WordPress training experience that will help take your WordPress skills to the next level. Join the WPStudio Community to take advantage of this incredible opportunity.
June 12th - 16th - Five Days of Interactive WordPress Training
This online developer camp is exactly the jump start anyone building and designing WordPress sites for clients needs to boost their productivity, skill level, and earning potential.
These live, interactive, and online learning experiences offer a unique chance to learn in real-time while asking questions as if you were attending an event in-person.
Note: This event is a series of online webinars taught through Zoom.us webinar software.
Schedule of Events
Session #1 - Monday, June 12th @ Noon (90 minutes)
Session #2 - Monday, June 12th @ 4 pm (2 hours)
Session #3 - Tuesday, June 13th @ Noon (3 hours)
Session #4 - Wednesday, June 14th @ Noon (90 minutes)
Session #5 - Wednesday, June 14th @ 4 pm (2 hours)
Session #6 - Thursday, June 15th @ Noon (3 hours)
Session #7 - Friday, June 16th @ Noon (2 hours)
Note all WPStudio event times are Eastern Time Zone. Members can register for these sessions in the Training Events Page.
Targeted Training for Freelancers
Over the course of the 15+ hours, attendees will dig through the complete process of building a freelance business with WordPress as the foundation. The overview of sessions looks like:
- Session 1 - Setting up a Rock Solid WordPress Installation.
- Session 2 - Uncover the Secrets of WordPress themes and the Voce Theme.
- Session 3 - Harness the Power of WordPress by Extending it with Code (and plugins).
- Session 4 - Discover the best Methods of Securing WordPress.
- Session 5 - Managing your Clients through a custom plugin you will build during this event.
- Session 6 - Open the World through Search Engine Optimization Methods.
- Session 7 - Pro Tips and Solutions for Freelancers.
Two Free Preview Webinars
To allow everyone to feel comfortable with setting aside a few hours a day for a week for this type of comprehensive WordPress training event, I have created two FREE Preview events where I will talk about what we will do for the week, take any questions, and also provide some samples of the type of learning that will occur.
Preview #1 - May 30th (Tuesday) at 1:00 pm (click link to register)
Preview #2 - June 8th (Thursday) at 1:00 pm (click link to register)