Home Forums General WordPress Discussions Page builders - What is the best option?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Benjamin
    Keymaster

I'm curious as to which page builders (if any) people use on client sites, personal sites, etc...

• Beaver Builder
    • Elementor
    • Oxygen
    • Divi
    • Gutenberg/Block Editor
    • Visual Composer
    • Brizy
    • WP Page Builder
    • SiteOrigin
    • Don't use Page Builders... prefer the standard themes with page templates.

Or maybe you use a theme like GeneratePress and "build" the theme using sections and elements.

Or maybe you use a combination of tools and intersperse it with page templates, Pods templates, Metabox Views, etc.

For me... I tend to stick with page templates that work within a theme, Beaver Builder (because I'm more comfortable with the inner workings and hooks that exist in Beaver Builder), along with utilizing Metabox Views more and more.

BG
    Participant

I don't use page builders much, because handling them somehow feels "slow and clumsy".

However, one "adopted" client site came with Divi (terrible), on personal sites, I recently experimented with Beaver Builder and Elementor (together with the ASTRA theme), and I had a brief look into "Oxygen". (It is not a secret that I dislike Gutenberg.)

jan
    Participant

I use Beaver Builder and the Block editor. I like to build site pages using BB and create the posts using the block editor.

PaulOyler
    Participant

I use Beaver Builder on all sites. I still have not used the block editor. I tried but I'm too stuck in what I know to really put the effort into learning a new way. Guess I'm a stubborn old man...

jonnyx
    Participant

I use Beaver Builder on most of the sites I manage. I agree with BG Divi is bad. I inherited a few Divi sites and do not like them at all.

marcy
    Participant

I have been using Beaver Builder for the past few years; however, I am getting ready to start experimenting with Generate Press.

Benjamin
    Keymaster

Sounds like it will be a good idea to move forward with the series I talked about here. https://wpstudio.com/forums/topic/im-curious-if-the-following-series-is-of-interest-to-members/

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.