Home Forums General WordPress Discussions URL's for SEO

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Kris Nelson
    Participant

I am on a mission to capture some specific traffic. I have two instances of this right now and have purchased domains specific to the topic I want the traffic for. I don't want separate websites for each URL because I bought a lot of them.... I could hand just have the menu bring us to the main website I want the traffic for.... but is that the best way. I don't want anyone else to have the domains and I would like to use them.

From the first instance of wanting to do this - one of my clients had an employee break away and start his own business - same business as my client and hopes to bring a lot of clients customers with him. He has a website named RejuvenateHRT.com - I know people are spelling Rejuvenate incorrectly (because I did at first) so bought the incorrect spelling, plus the .net. etc. NOW... I currently have them redirecting to my clients site but how do I best use the domains to boost traffic to my clients site????

Second instance is the same but involves more domains for a different project. Lots more domains.

Any advice or experience would be most appreciated.

Kris

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.