Home Forums WPStudio Themes VocePress new features, etc

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Hugh
    Participant

BB, I'm just about ready to do a pull request (or multiples, instead of one big one) for VocePress and VocePress Pro. In particular, the following:

• Add: ability to write customizer styles to a file (automatically enqueued).
    • Add: new Pro module "Widget Bars". (Similar to the old iThemes Builder's dynamic widget bar modules, but mo betta.)
    • Add: several more hook locations to place Blocks and Widget Bars, and whatever else.
    • Fix: have Appearance menu display open and submenu properly highlighted when on Blocks (and Widget Bars) Edit and Add New screens.
    • Other: various bug fixes.

Let's talk.

Benjamin
    Keymaster

Invited you to the repo... Its a "new" / transferred repo. You can see the notes on the issue ticket on why these are currently "clean" repos that got restarted.

Hugh
    Participant

Perfect! I'm in.

I'll get things setup on my end as soon as possible to work with those repos.

Hugh
    Participant

I've been using (and liking) SourceTree for a while. Unless you have a better tool, I'm going with that. 🙂

Hugh
    Participant

Sent first pull request. Simple one to help with me getting my workflows sorted out. We should probably have a short call (Zoom, or otherwise) to hammer out any details - and for me to have a "show and tell". Next week?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.