Home Forums Random Where's Benjamin?

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    gecko840
    Participant

Maybe I just fell off the email list, but wondering if everything is okay with Benjamin?

CherylG

BG
    Participant

Cheryl, it seems like noone in the wpstudio community heard from him ever since his last public post in the webinar chat https://wpstudio.com/chat/
    I tried to contact him in different ways but no answer (yet).

gecko840
    Participant

Thanks for your reply. Very worrisome. Benjamin and his wife has been through so much in the past year or two.

gecko840
    Participant

Oops! *have*

Jesse
    Participant

I sent an email and did not hear from him either. Prayers that he is OK.

gecko840
    Participant

Yes, absolutely.

Benjamin
    Keymaster

I'm still alive. I'll be sharing an update this weekend. 12-14 hours a day in a harsh and remote native American reservation has been extremely enjoyable BUT extremely exhausting. More information to come...

Benjamin
    Keymaster

Thanks for everyone who has reached out. Monday is a very busy teaching day, so this afternoon I'll write a longer update and look ahead at what is possible with WPStudio training AND Plugin/Theme updates.

Benjamin
    Keymaster

North Dakota is having a bit of a storm. 65mph winds combined with a negative temperature of 20 below zero have caused both power and water issues. Internet became unstable yesterday evening/night and therefore I wasn't able to write my update note. I'll work on getting that out today. (posting from phone)

BG
    Participant

Welcome back, Benjamin! Thank you for letting us know!

MikeB
    Participant

Yes, thanks for letting us know you are okay. Those snowy, icy DC winters likely now seem mild compared to below zero North Dakota winters. At least you don't have to worry about the boat icing and taking on water.

The kids on the reservation are lucky to have a great teacher.

Prospera
    Participant

Whooo Hooo! He's alive! So glad to know you're keeping busy, @Benjamin! Hope you didn't blow away in the 65mph wind. Looking forward to hearing from you soon. We miss you!

Georgia B.

Now in April the question remains. I sure do hope Benjamin and family is doing great.

Wishing them all the best from The Netherlands.

Milan.

Jesse
    Participant

Benjamin,
    Please give us closure. We all want the best for you. We miss you but we will move on if that is your wish. Please just let us know what the plan is.
    Jesse

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.